Friday, May 2, 2008

So Tired of . . .

So tired of . . .

-thinking about how I hurt my friend's feelings. In an e-mail, she reminded me of my exact words and it was pretty rough. Whoops! I don't regret saying something, but I'm surprised at myself that I was that mean in the way I said it.

-having gotten up early and dressed every day this week. I finally gave up on looking decent today and pulled on my old black maternity pants that I've asked to be buried in if they are still around when I pass. They are the most comfortable pants ever!

-having workers in my home and having to be on my best behavior all week. It wore thin quick and the AC is still not done! Aaaagh!

-Waiting all morning for said workers to show up every day at lunch time except for today when they show up at 8:00am and I was totally unprepared.

-Not being able to get the upstairs room painted. Will it ever get done?

-Being home and waiting for people to give us bids on work to be done and them NOT showing up. Oh, yeah. The economy is just terrible. (Note the sarcasm.)

-Wasting so much time on the phone and on the computer. Only myself to blame.

-BEING HOME EVERY DAY THIS WEEK!!!! (except for grocery night Monday night) It might not be so bad if we were alone and I could be working on stuff and if BFG wasn't sick. Hey, maybe I'm getting sick and that's why I'm so grumpy.

-Sneezing from dust and allergies.

Okay, that's enough. What are your gripes for the day?

Mama Said

2 comments:

Mama Said said...

Oh, I forgot one that I was quickly reminded of.
I'm so tired of Milo the SuperKitty popping up through the air vents and getting in the house anytime he wants.

Growing Hearts said...

I am so tired of...

...my back hurting so bad because my DH has not put in a fence for our dog even though I have asked (and nagged) him for months about it, and I hurt my back trying to avoid getting tangled in the dog's tie-out!!!!

... my house looking like crap because I can't clean it because of my bum back!!!!

Okay, I better quit now...my list could go on...and on...and on...

LOL

 

Made by Lena