skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Out of Sorts
I am so out of sorts today. For whatever reason, Rhett slept on MY pillow last night! Just fell asleep on it before I could even get to bed. I was so mad. What was he thinking? That is my pillow. Does he not get that? My $25 memory foam pillow, the only one I can sleep on, the kind he refused to let me buy for him . . . Ugh! But I didn't have the heart to wake the poor boy up. So, I had a restless night and now my back hurts. And I just spent 15 minutes trying to get Putt-Putt the car (computer game) out of a maze that he wasn't even supposed to get out of. There was no end to it. I guess he was just supposed to cruise through and look at the vegetables and come out. It would have been oh-so-nice to know that before my blood pressure hit the roof trying to find my way out of that thing for BFG.
Off to complete my 30-odd SHE cards for the day,
Mama Said
No comments:
Post a Comment