Thursday, May 29, 2008

Perspective

Isn't it interesting how when you hear of someone else's problems, your own seem so trivial? I'm so ashamed of my little facetious complaints yesterday morning. I would rather try to get Putt-Putt out of the maze-with-no-end for 15 hours than to hear the news of my friend's marriage being broken. Heck, I want to just give Rhett my pillow and just be grateful that he's still here and puts up with me and my quirks.

My heart is so heavy for my friend's situation. I hurt for her and her children and know I can't imagine the pain they are going through. Please pray for her. I know in the end, she'll come out on top 'cause she's that kind of person. She's a doer and a fighter. There is no doubt in my mind that she'll make it and that God has a bigger plan for her and her children's lives. But it will be a long hard road.

Mama Said

No comments:

 

Made by Lena