Saturday, May 10, 2008

Razor Deal & Chlomid

I wanted to be sure to post this deal I got since it might be the last day. I went to Kroger yesterday intending to purchase the Schick Quattro for Women with a $4 off coupon making purchase price $2.99. Well, when I got there, I saw Schick Quattro for Women Disposables (a 3 + 1 pkg) on sale for $5.00. There was not a picture of the disposables on my coupon, BUT my coupon said ANY Schick Quattro for Women. So, I took it up there and asked. It worked! I got my razors for $1.00!!!!! Yea!!!!

I went to my ob/gyn yesterday. I felt so bad for him. He had an emergency in which the family was losing the baby. Isn't that so sad? Sometimes when I hear stuff like that, I just want to kick myself in the hiney for wanting another baby so bad. Why can't I just be content with what I have? Maybe God is sparing my family from something like that happening.

Anyway, he gave me a prescription for Chlomid. I took my first one last night. Do ya'll know what it does? I thought it was just like extra estrogen or something to boost egg production. Um, no, that's wrong. It tricks your pituitary gland into believing that you are going into menopause which cause your body to react by releasing more eggs. So, he said I may have hot flashes over the next five days. Good thing we got the A/C in! That is just wild to me. It's amazing what God has allowed us to accomplish with medicine. It also says that it changes your mood. So, to anyone who knows me personally, I am apologizing ahead of time for anything I may say or do over the next five days. Of course, I'm really grumpy alot. Maybe this will change my mood to happy! LOL!
Better get off here. Rhett's buying an old truck today and I've got to drop him off.
Mama Said

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man...so he did decide to buy it??


Jac

Melissa said...

Weeee! Praying for Clomid success!!

 

Made by Lena