Do you ever feel just a little bit guilty when video taping your children? By that, I mean the "oh, they are so going to kill me when we show this at their wedding rehearsal dinner" guilt. Ya'll know what I mean---like when your kids and all the cousins stip down to the buff to play in water at the Memorial Day picnic. Or the time BFG and her cousin Curly Sue put on a rock concert with their Barbies and I taped it. Or tonight when I was taping BFG dancing and I accidentally said her kids would want to watch this one day. Whoops! That topic is taboo with BFG. She scrunched up in her angry face and was screaming "I am NOT going to have kids! I am NOT going to get married! I am going to live here with you FOREVER!"
Yup, I feel a little guilty. But probably because I'm mean enough to plot out how and when I'm going to use the video footage against her. Just wait til she hits those teenage years and is stomping around saying she can't wait til she can move out. I'll say, "Oh, contraire, my dear" and smoothly hit her up with the video. And maybe I'll play the Barbie concert at her high school graduation party. That'll get both BFG and Curly Sue! Hee, hee, hee. See, ya'll? I am just evil!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment