Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Fabulous Frugal Finds--Part 1

Check out this cool castle I found at the thrift store! It was only $3.99! And it's collapsible! I don't even know what it is for, but I knew BFG would love it. And she did. She's played Barbies with it (surprise, surprise), but I think it's perfect for My Little Ponies too.

I also found these gems at the thrift store. A really cool Cinderella board game and Uncle Wiggily board game for $1.99 each and they both had all their pieces! A Melissa and Doug magnetic calendar for $3.99. It is missing June. But for that price, we'll manage! And the grand finale at the thrift store was the pink poodle house slippers! They are from Build A Bear Workshop and are brand new! For only $1.29!!!! Yea! Perfect cheap replacement for the ones Rhett burned. BFG has LOVED them. She runs through the house saying, "Come on, poodles! Mama, these poodles are FAST!" And of course, one poodle is nice and kisses everyone and the other poodle is mean and bites our ankles.

Stay tuned for more of my finds,
Mama Said

No comments:

 

Made by Lena