Saturday, February 21, 2009

Payback

Aaaaagh! I am so sick! I guess this is my payback for nagging Rhett all last weekend while he was sick. Who knew he felt this terrible?


And what's the deal with my mom-guilt? Rhett was sick and let himself just be sick. I'm sick and I keep creating a list of things I can get done while sitting around! Why can't I just lay down and be sick?!?! Why did I paint for 5 hours the first day I was sick? Why does BFG need something every ten minutes when I am sitting down? Why are there so many things that can be done sitting down? Why are there so many things piling up that the thought of having to clean up when I feel better makes me feel even sicker?


Sniffle, sniffle. Cough, cough.
Mama Said

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying you get to feeling better soon!!!

Jac

 

Made by Lena