Whew! Alot has been going on lately and keeping me away from my 'puter. I've been trying to reinstate a couple of things back into my crazy life since I'm almost at a point with the house where I am stopping for the winter. I'm trying to get back into doing coupons to restock. My dad gave me loads of back issue coupons and I've been cutting my little heart out. I'm also trying to start up my Stampin' Up! classes again. I had my first class this past Saturday. My first one in over a year. It was fun, but it seriously is sooo much work.
Let's see . . . Oh, my neck/shoulder muscle is just on the absolute fritz since I painted the dining room. So, I spent last week strung out on muscle relaxers trying my best to get it well. It's not and I've had to quit the muscle relaxers in preparation for my laparoscopy.
Laparoscopy? Yup, on Friday. I'll go into that more on another post. But I'm scrambling trying to get things prepared for the family to run without me for a few days. You know, food that can be nuked and served. I'd like to eat during my recovery. And some things for me, library books, washing the sheets, making sure a decent pair of und*es is clean for Fri. and stuff. I absolutely hate sheets with crumbs and refuse to lay in them for 3 days straight and ya'll know how it goes with me and doctors. I've got to make sure everything is tip-top since I will probably be in some cringingly embarrassing situation.
What else . . .Oh, took BFG for her first official dental cleaning! She did great! She was perfect! And her teeth were perfect, which is really weird considering how often we forget to brush her teeth and all that candy she eats every day. But still, it was a good I'm-doing-something-right-as-a-mother day! Of course, MY teeth that I brush twice a day without fail were not so perfect. I'm the one with the cavity! How did that happen? And I mentioned how my front teeth hurt (all of them) because I'm pretty sure I'm clenching my jaw and pressing my bottom teeth into them. But, no. They do a whole head scan x-ray thingy (I'm sure that will be cheap!) and said my sinus cavity is cloudy and I might have a sinus polyp. Who? What? Are you kidding me? I have the weirdest stuff to happen to my twiddle-aged body. Sigh.
I guess that's about it. TTFN!
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment