Okay, I am hyperventilating and salivating and oh-so-excited!!!!! I just happened to watch Inside Edition last night and saw Freebies4Mom highlighted. Uh, wow! Why haven't I heard of this? I didn't know you could get all those free samples. And through Wal-Mart you can just click on whatever samples you want! How cool is that?
Then, when I was searching for above website, I found BeCentsAble which hosts The Grocery Gathering and everyone posts their coupon deals!!! Oh my gosh!!! See-ya-wouldn't-want-to-be-ya, Grocery Game! I have been wanting to cancel my subscription to them for the longest time. But I always, always forget to do it until right after it automatically renews. So, I keep it and the cycle continues. Since I pay for The Grocery Game, I put tons of pressure on myself to get out there and get the deals to recoup my money. I do like the convenience of it, but I had already been trying to do it myself and comparing to their list in hopes of cancelling. But, whoo-hoo, thanks to all the links and blogs of all these fabulous ladies the work will already be done for me for FREE!!!!! Do not let me know if you already knew about this and didn't tell me because I will be furious with you! ;) Just kidding . . . kinda.
Now, I know this seems sort of frivolous considering how serious my last post was, but I keep looking at my bellybutton where one of the incisions is and I just can't figure it out. It's all Dermabonded shut so I can't tell what they did. Did they cut it on the side and glue together a new crevice in it? Or did they just like drill a hole straight down the center? How did they get down to the bottom? Could they see what they were doing? What did they do? I don't know why but this is driving me crazy. It's like my bellybutton is not MY bellybutton anymore. It's different and I want to know what they did!
Speaking of driving me crazy . . . we are having more work done on the house. We have 3 men replacing some of the wood siding on the outside of the house. So, last night, I couldn't go to sleep 'cause I was too excited over the coupon deals I'd found and then I woke up in the middle of the night and thought, "We have absolutely no idea if any of these men are criminals and we only know the name of one of them." So, that kept me up the rest of the night. I tried to do a search on the one guy this morning but came up with nothing. It's probably not even his real name.
So, this morning, they were working on the siding on the outside of the bathroom. And I had to take a bath and get ready 'cause it was storyhour day for BFG. So, I'm taking my bath that is 3 inches deep 'cause I can't get my glued together bellybutton wet and they are ripping stuff down and banging everywhere. I was just sure that they were gonna somehow rip through the wall and there I'd be sprawled out without even water to cover me. Didn't happen. Yea! Instead, they were hammering (very loudly) which made the medicine cabinet fly open and everything in my medicine cabinet started falling out one by one. Luckily, a 3 inch deep bath doesn't take long (definitely no reason to linger) so I rescued the goods before too much damage happened. It was just kind of a bummer when I was trying to fix my hair and put on make-up and the mirror kept flying open in my face causing me to duck every thirty seconds.
I feel like Bam-Bam Rubble is living inside my head!!!! Aaaaagh!!!!
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


1 comment:
I hadn't heard of that coupon site. I'll have to check it out.
You know, if I hadn't pushed my 10lb 5oz son out with no epidural, I would swear that Prince was your son. He worries about everything, just like you. I guess he and you get it from Mama Brown. You are too funny. ;)
Love,
Jac
Post a Comment