So, this laparoscopy thing is on Friday. It’s to check and see if I have endometriosis. And it’s probably our last step in the whole infertility thing. I guess I would probably do IUI, but so far there have been no problems so I don’t think that would really help. So, I’m nervous. Not really about the surgery. I know any time your put under it’s risky, but I just have faith that I’ll be fine. And face it, if I’m not, I’ll be dancing in Heaven anyway. I’m more nervous about the results of this diagnostic surgery. I feel like This is it. It’s do or die. We are going to know something. Ya’ll, please pray for me that I can handle the results whatever they may be. Every scenario I run through my head seems like it will be hard. On one hand, it’s relieving to think I’ll finally have a diagnosis and a reason why this has been happening. But on the other hand, what if the diagnosis leaves no hope? Or, what if they find nothing? That would be awesome I know, but it makes the last 2.5+ years sooo much harder to understand. I know God’s ways are better than my ways and He has grand plans for us. But sometimes it’s hard to bring your emotions in line with what the head knows. Anyway, I don’t even know what to hope for out of this surgery. So, I’m just praying that I can handle whatever God’s will is in this.
Thanks, Sweeties!
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment