Whew! This has been a crazy week already! I totally missed Muffin Tin Monday this week. I've been running around here with one little crisis after another. Nothing big just enough to keep me hopping.
Here's an update on our week:
-The window company is finally coming to put in our windows on Thursday. Gulp! That's tomorrow! Okay, major panic attack! I have to move everything away from the windows. I don't even think our bed will fit in the room 2 ft away from the windows. How is that going to work? Plus, all the junk and boxes and stuff I've never got around to are guess where? You got it! Piled up by the windows.
-I've spent 2 days trying to find those furniture slider things. You know, the discs you put under the furniture to make it slide like butter across the floor. I thought these were quite popular and would be rather easy to find without going into the "big town." Wrong! I guess once again I'm behind the times. So, ended up at "big town" at Wal-Mart of course. And, what's the magic number to spend at Wal-Mart? $80. I can never get out of there without spending $80 dollars! My total was $78.11. What the heck? It amazes me how they do that. Rhett was like "Well, they did their job. You went in for one thing and spent $80." He doesn't see how this is possible. My response is he shouldn't have made the furniture sliders my responsibility. Otherwise, I would never have been in Wal-Mart yesterday. And, of course, I really needed all the stuff I bought. He'll see.
-My other major panic attack has been that a few months ago I came up with this big plan for my grandmother's birthday. I wanted me, my sis, my mom, and my aunt to all go to my grandmother's and go shopping, out to eat, and stay up late and spend the night all with no husbands or kids. You know, so it would be like it was when I was little. Plain ol' girl fun. I know my grandmother will love it. But, whoops! My mom and aunt wrote it down and have been making big plans and I totally forgot about it. I mean I totally forgot about it. To the point where I had come up with a whole new set of plans for her birthday. I tried to play it off to my mom like I hadn't forgotten. But I felt too guilty and had to confess that I hadn't thought about it in a really long time. I can't believe I forgot it! I think I'm going to blame it on the Clomid. I think I'm going to divide my life into before Clomid, during Clomid, and after Clomid. I can't be accountable for anything I said or did before or during. We'll see about after. :) Oh, uh, did I mention her birthday is this Saturday? Eeeek!
-The laugh of the week so far has been Rhett's new driver's license picture. He looks like a pumpkin head! His words, not mine. But it's true. I don't know what happened to the boy. How do you walk in there normal and come out normal but with a picture in between that looks like you have a pumpkin for a head? Was it the orange shirt? Was it cause they get so close? Was it the lack of a hair cut? I don't get it. But at least we'll get to laugh for the next 5 years.
Well, gotta get crack-a-lackin' on moving all that stuff!
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


1 comment:
You are lucky to get out there only $80 lighter, lol..I usually spend about $150...ugh.
Pumpkin Head, lol...that's funny, I hate my driver's license...and you know what they did? On my last birthday, they just sent me a new one with the same ugly picture on it...great...4 more years of ugly ;)
Hey, I song-tagged you...come see my page and check it out:)
Have a great day!
Bella:)
Post a Comment