I get so sick of running up and down the stairs! You'd think I would be skinny-minny as much as I run up and down and up and down! I've always said I wish, I wish with all my might that I could just keep BFG's clothes downstairs esp. since she won't go upstairs by herself. Aaaaagh!Another frustrating point in my life is when Rhett is "helping" me by giving BFG her bath, but always comes to me and asks, "Where's her pajamas?" which translates into me having to stop what I am doing and run up the stairs and get her stuff together to give him to have him help me. Can you see why I'm sick of this? It doesn't even make sense!

So, when we redid our bathroom and I was wondering what oh what to put in the vanity drawers, the Lord blessed me with a great idea! I decided to put BFG's pajamas, socks, and undies in one of the bathroom vanity drawers.
It works out perfect! Rhett has everything he needs for bath time. If undies need to be changed during the day, there they are--right downstairs where we need them! And there is no "whoops, I forgot your socks" and running upstairs when trying to leave when we are already running late! Or if socks get wet in the creek--Voila! All solved!
Works for me,
Mama Said


3 comments:
I wish I had a vanity with drawers in my bathroom, I'd store MY underwear in there *L* Great tip!
I have a one-story house :)
We also redid our bathroom and put in more drawers than it used to have.
If I rearranged, I could put my own things in there! Great idea!
Excellent idea! :)
Post a Comment