Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Breathe!

Whew! I can't believe it's been three weeks since I've written! Wow!

Hmmm . . . let's do the past three weeks in fast forward:

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning in preparation for my grandma's 80th birthday bash on the Fourth (which turned out to be for nil 'cause it poured torrential rains and everyone stayed over at my sister's next door). Oh, well. Needed to be done anyway. Got lots of junk cleared out and stuff from storage put away.

Trips to the fertility clinic. Nothing big. Just more tests and stuff. Still facing possible surgery at some point for the cyst on my ovary and the uterine polyp, which is freaking me out just a bit. Can they please get that thing out of there?

A get-together for my good friend who is adopting a baby any day now! And the same shin-dig to say bye to my good friend who is moving out of state! Waaaaahhhhh!

Gardening! Our very first garden and it's out of control! It is producing so, so much. I'm so surprised because we are not ones to keep it weeded. Okay, so we don't weed it. But we do have the blessings of pumping water from the creek and my brother-in-law's honey bees, which are keeping everything very fruitful.

My friend who is starting up a photography biz came out and did a photo shoot with me and BFG for FREE!!!! That was awesome!

Oh, and Rhett was off for a week. And lil' ol' Rhett can just be a computer hog. He's on it all the time!!! I will be so glad when he gets done with the history of our house. I admire and respect the work he's done. He's really worked hard. But he's like any man and can get tunnel vision just focusing on one thing super intensely. And I'm ready to have him (and the computer) back! LOL!

Although to be honest, I just plain don't feel like being in here on the computer. I just want to be outside, which is highly unusual for me. It must be the garden. I just love that thing!

Hope ya'll are having a great summer!
Mama Said

No comments:

 

Made by Lena