Thursday, July 23, 2009

If This Is Global Warming, I'll Take It!!!

I tell you what, this global warming stuff is just killing us around here. Oh, how we are suffering! In the past week, we have beat record lows from the 1800's!!! I'm talking we have been in the 50's at night.

Here.

In the South.

Where it is usually a heat wave this time of year.

Like upper 90's to 100.

But this year, we are incredibly having 75 degree days! Somehow we are having temps 20 degrees below normal despite the fact we are supposedly destroying the planet and causing temps to rise. Hmmm . . .

And we're having a bumper crop in the garden because it's raining like clockwork every 2-3 days, which drought is the norm for us at this time of year. I am just simply amazed because I thought food was going to be unable to be grown because I actually use plastic grocery bags and (cringe) have my thermostat set to 70! Yikes!

So, if this is Global Warming, I'm game! Suddenly, I don't feel so bad about standing in front of the open refrigerator, or (gasp!) leaving lights on all over the house, or taking baths as hot as possible, or having my Plug-In's plugged in, or (Dun-dun-DUN! Brace yourself!) using gas in my car!!! Aaaaagh! The nerve of me!

Heck, I think I'll head on outside now and just sit in my car with the windows down and the air on full blast. Oh, wait! I don't need the air on full blast because the temperature is so much lower than normal.

If you think like me, you get this post. If you don't and think I'm terrible, check out the Bible. The Lord promises that He shall destroy the Earth, not man. And that seasons will change as Jesus's return draws near. Sorry, honey, no carbon footprint is going to change what has been destined since before time began.

Mama Said

No comments:

 

Made by Lena