Seriously, there should be a Playhut Olympics! It only took me 20 minutes and one broken fingernail to get this thing folded up and that's the fastest we've ever done it! And who needs to exercise when you've got one of these things around? I was sweating, sprawled all over the floor, and using every muscle in my body. Every time I would think that I almost had it, I would leap on it and hold on with all my strength just to have it pop back up in my face and throw me to the floor. But I did it! I'm really proud. Can you tell? After all, the thing is taller than me. And the Christmas my dad gave this tent to BFG, Rhett, my dad, and me all three together couldn't get it folded back up. In fact, the tent even popped up and hurt my dad in a private place. LOL! So I'm waiting for my prize. Even a congratulations would suffice.And after folding this mumbo jumbo thing, I managed to vacuum the playroom and only vacuumed up one tiny Barbie fork! That was something in itself, too. Really, did you ever consider the feats you would have to accomplish when you were pregnant with your darlings? This stuff should be included in pregnancy classes. I think there could even be a game show with contests in stuff like cooking supper, answering the phone, and breastfeeding a baby all the same time. Or who can grocery shop with two buggies and three kids the fastest or something. My friend would definitely win that!
Of course, whoever gives me my prize for my accomplishments this week will have to ignore the unvacuumed downstairs, the unmopped kitchen, those towels I never got around to folding, the menu I never quite finished filling out, and the piles of boxes I still haven't unpacked. But, hey, at least the tent is down and we are only down one Barbie fork. That's pretty darn good for me this week.
Mama Said


No comments:
Post a Comment