Four Words of Mine:
"I HATE car carts!" (Seriously, they invented these to help mothers grocery shop. Please!)
Four Places We Went After Story Hour:
Pay the water bill, Office Depot, Target, and Kroger (um, only 4 too many)
Four--the number of breakdowns I almost had today
Four--the number of items Kroger was out of that I had coupons for. Ugh! I hate that!
Four--how many hours we visited my parents tonight
Four--the number of Tylenol I need (at least) to dull this crazy toothache that intensified today
Four--how many people I have coming to my stamping class on Saturday that I am totally not prepared for
Four Words From BFG:
"This was an accident!!!" as she holds up her hands in the car on the way home (past her bedtime) and shows me that each finger has been mummified with strands of her chewing gum.
Four--about how many seconds until I drop
My Final Four Words:
"NOT A GOOD DAY!!!"
Ten-4,
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment