Monday, September 29, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday: Circles and Spheres



Great minds think alike! Unknowingly, I did the same topic for the shape theme as our Muffin Tin Mama Leader Katy! And I thought I was being so clever. LOL!

As the title indicates, for the shape themed muffin tin, BFG and I did a lesson on circles and spheres. It was pretty fun and BFG loved helping me to prepare it. I broke up some dried spaghetti to be her "toothpicks" to pick things up for dipping and eating. That was fun watching her explore with that up until she dipped a slice of banana for me into the ranch dressing and it fell off and she managed to dig it out and force it down my throat despite my protests. Oh, and excuse my melon balls. I don't have a melon baller and was free handing it.

Here are the contents: grapes, Sixlets, honey nut cheerios, fruit loops, honeydew melon, cherry tomatoes, pepperoni, crackers, dried spaghetti toothpicks, ranch dressing, banana slices, and mini cheese hot dog slices. (Have ya'll tried these? Oscar Mayer makes them and they are so cute! And not too expensive.)

Have blessed Monday, y'all!

Mama Said

2 comments:

Dee Light said...

Well, i can tell you're no "square". Love your circle theme, great idea for toothpicks!!

' said...

I love how colorful it is!

 

Made by Lena