Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We're Still Alive and Kickin'

Just wanted to let everyone know that we did make it home from the mountains. I'll fill you in just as soon as I can. As soon as we got home, we set to work repainting BFG's room. Yeah, it was one of two rooms out of ten that had a fresh paint job from the previous owners and did not need it. But yellow just wouldn't cut it for ol' BFG. Her room had to be Cinderella-blue. It only took hearing, "When are we going to paint my room, mom? When do I get a blue room, mom?" about a thousand times before I caved. So, the lesson learned is if you ever want something from me, ask me a thousand times and it's yours!

We've also had Revival this week which has plum worn me out! Loved every minute of it! Thrilled at the decisions that were made for Christ! But I am sooooo sleepy. I feel every minute of my twiddle-age as all I want to do is head off to bed with my heating pad and neck pillow and stay locked in the house for the next few days.

Zzzzzzzzz . . .
Mama Said

No comments:

 

Made by Lena