(Don't forget the survey!!! Look to your left right now!!!! See it!!!)
Aaaaagh! Thanks for ya'll's prayers! It looks like we will miss Hannah. Now, we have to worry about Ike and Josephine! Please pray again. Thank you so much!!!! We have even talked about not going. But I just know if we don't go, it will be beautiful weather down there. If we do go, we will be evacuated. No, we won't be evacuated 'cause then we'd get our money back. It will just be terrible winds and rain and we will be forced to leave because we are so miserable. Sigh.
I'm still planning though just in case. Although after a gazillion errands yesterday and more to do on Friday, I think I might opt for the swimsuit and white T-shirt plan. It's soundin' pretty darn good about now.
Anyone have any good car activities for almost 4 yr. olds? Or any tips on making a 10 or 11 hour drive any easier for BFG? I have to say this is one time that it is almost a relief to have an only child 'cause she doesn't have anyone to fight with in the backseat.
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment