Am I the Only One:
- who gets popped in the eye by one of those white plastic things that hold on tags. It just like flew threw the air, smacked me in the eye, and dropped to the floor. But my eye has been hurting and twitching ever since.
- who has such poor grocery and eating habits that when I actually buy fresh fruits and vegetables (last night), BFG and I spent the whole day devouring them like they were gourmet delicacies. BFG totally pigged out on bananas and grapes and I ate an whole half of a honeydew melon plus all the fresh veggies. Pathetic. I'm just waiting for out guts to revolt over being fed stuff so healthy.
- who tries to take two grocery carts at once to the cart corral (pulling one, pushing one) only to bang the car next to me with both of them which I may not have noticed if my sis hadn't been screaming Are you sure you can take both of them? while she came running to the rescue.
- who whose husband and brother-in-law play wacky games with the kids while me & my sis are at the grocery like freeze tag where when you are hit with the ball you have to freeze or making the kids play dodge ball with their eyes closed. Please don't call DCS. I really think the kids enjoyed it.
- who tries to look at drapery fabric at Hancock's only to have every single bolt you and your sister touch fall to the ground including one that you touch that hits a shelf of breakable decor items. The items miraculously manage to just all scoot back a half inch and not break, (Praise the Lord!) but managed to make enough noise we had to duck our heads and leave.
- who unknowingly goes into Tuesday Morning after they are closed to pick up BFG's Halloween costume real quick and manage to buy the wrong size after they had to announce on the loud speaker that they were closed and we had to leave. (BTW, we were the only ones there.) Plus, this costume is what had the take-your-eye-out-tag-thingy and BFG decided she would be Little Mermaid instead (a costume I had gotten at a yard sale this summer for like $3 and just remembered to show her, why I didn't think of this first I'll never know).
- who has a Lysol automatic air-freshener sprayer thing that periodically sprays in a rapid succession like 20 times right in a row when it is turned OFF! It is freakin' weird, y'all!
I better get off here. My eye is killing me!
Mama Said


3 comments:
Well, at first, I was going to reply, "Yes, you are the only one that weird things happen to!".
But then I noticed that I was in over half of the weird happenings. LOL! :P
I thought of the same thing later after I wrote it. LOL! I guess I should have said are WE the only ones. Do you think it a genetic thing where we are somehow predisposed to weirdness?
Double trouble most definitly!
Love,
Mel
Post a Comment