Here's my late muffin tin! Katy gave us a breakfast challenge this time. Starting at top left: cinnamon toast (cut out with cookie cutters), fresh peaches, mini blueberry muffin, coco-crunch cereal, Barbie princess cereal, and scrambled eggs with cheese. BFG ate pretty darn good. Much better than usual. She ate two pieces of the toast, half her eggs, all of her cereal (both of them), and all of the peaches and asked for seconds. She didn't touch the muffin 'cause she hates those Entenmann muffins. I ate it. I just had to put it in the picture 'cause she was so hungry I didn't have time to fix her anything else. And I refused to take a pic of a muffin tin with one empty. Check out my new profile pic! That's one of the headbands I won on Katy's blog! Isn't it the best?


1 comment:
Ah, the hairband looks great in your hair. those colors are perfect.
of course i'll post your mt. it's not late!! looks yummy, btw!
Post a Comment