
Menu Makeover Week #3: (Watch Out! It's a starchy week!)
Monday-Impossible Cheeseburger Pie (HBHW), Corn: This recipe is kind of quiche-y, but Rhett still liked it to my surprise. Actually, it was to my surprise that is was quiche-y which shows you how much cooking knowledge I lack.
Tuesday-Pinto Beans, Boiled Potatoes, Fried Squash, Corn Bread: Make enough beans and potatoes for Thursday leftovers
Wednesday-Steak (George Foreman is my hero!), baked potato, and frozen veggie medley (broccoli, cauliflower, etc.)
Thursday-Pinto Beans, Fried Potato Patties from Tuesday's leftover potatoes, hominy, corn bread: I can't really remember how to make the fried potato patties. I have to call my mom every single time I make them. But I think you kind of mash the potatoes up a little and mix in an egg and a little flour and fry 'em up.
Friday-Frozen Pizza
Have a yummy week, y'all!
Mama Said


1 comment:
I love Cheeseburger Pie! That's a recipe in my Betty Crocker cookbook and I just tried it last year and we loved it. Really good if you mince the onions really fine, just my opinion.
Post a Comment