Monday, August 4, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Here is my first menu of my Menu Makeover. Any recipes I use from Hillbilly Housewife will be designated with a "HBHW" and a link to the recipe. For this first menu, I'll include some meals I rotate for breakfast and lunch.
Breakfast:
-Scrambled Eggs, Bacon or Sausage
-Oatmeal, Cinnamon Toast
-Cereal, Toast & Jelly
-Pancake/Sausage Corndog with Syrup
-Bagel & Cream Cheese, Bacon or Sausage
-Muffins
-Poptart
Lunch:
-Muffin Tin Monday (Contents Vary)
-Ramen noodles, Cheese toast, Applesauce
-Salami, Chips, Apple
-Spaghettios
-Grilled Cheese, Fruit
-Peanut Butter & Jelly, Pretzels, Apple
-Stuff like Corn Dog Nuggets and Mini Tacos depending on if I have any from coupon buying.
Dinner:
Monday: Country Style Steak (HBHW), Green Beans, Rice
Tuesday: Creamed Chicken (HBHW), Biscuits, Leftover Rice
Wednesday: Leftovers from the Previous 2 Nights
Thursday: Vegetable Lo Mein (HBHW)--This tastes just like the "real" thing from a restaurant. I did add a little more sesame oil and soy sauce though.
Friday: Hamburger Pinwheels (HBHW), Mac & Cheese, and French Fries--These hamburger pinwheels are awesome! Great for picking up and snacking on the rest of the weekend. They would also make the perfect sleepover food esp. if you add HBHW's Magic Milkshakes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome! Very interesting milkshakes. I might have to try that!

Growing Hearts said...

You go, girl! Menu planning does make cooking so much easier! Your menus look great!

Anonymous said...

Everything sounds wonderful. I love the idea of "muffin tin monday." I've heard this idea before. I think I'll have to start trying it with my family.

 

Made by Lena