Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Some of My Weekend Finds

Here's some of my finds from Saturday through Monday:
Red Toile Lampshade: $1.99

Yukon Jack Canister: $0.99 I have been wanting a clear jar canister to store individually wrapped snacks in and am thrilled with this one! This baby is HUGE! I saw one on ebay that is still up for auction and it is up to $7.50 already and mine is in better shape. We'll see what it ends for.
Three Pair of Slacks for Rhett: It was Men's Day at the thrift store and I got the pants for only $0.99 each!!! The dark brown dress pants are Haggar Black Label and the casual navy pants are Nautica!!!
Clothes for Me: Really pretty linen skirt for $0.99; Denim & Co. flower-embroidered dress for $4.00--sells on QVC for $30.00 plus $5 for shipping; black Eddie Bauer jumper for $0.33!!!
Clothes for BFG: I found tons for her. I took pics of the best ones. I got lots of Gymboree. Check out the bright dress ($4.00). It is so precious, looks brand new, and is vintage from one of their lines in 1994! Love it! The red outfit is Chiboogi, looks brand new, probably retails for around $25-30--my price $1.00. Two pair of Gymboree shorts for $2.00 each. Two pair of corduroy pants (Children's Place, Old Navy) for $1.00 each. Hartstrings polo-$1.00. I got her 6 sweatshirts and sweaters (not pictured) for $0.49 each including Disney Princesses and Spongebob!!! And, finally, a couple of Gymboree baby items for the illusive baby we keep praying for. The fishy sunsuit was $1.00 and a vintage jumper that was edged out of the pic was only $0.33!!! Oh, and I got a Little Mermaid plastic pop-up castle with the furniture, the characters, and Sleeping Beauty to boot (the figures are all like Polly Pocket style) for $1.75. BFG has played with it nonstop.

Aaaaaaahhhh! I love this time of year!!! I would have to say bargain hunting is my #1 hobby!

Mama Said

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go there frugal Mama!

Growing Hearts said...

I love all of your stuff! And I'm jealous, too! I haven't done so great lately in the deal-finding department!

 

Made by Lena