Sad #1) My friend saw Milo the Super Kitty and said she thinks he is still a kitten and that's why he's so nice right now. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! I want him to stay sweet forever!!!!!!!
Sad #2) Remember the bird too big for Rhett to get out of the damper in the fireplace. It finally died and Rhett and my brother-in-law got it out. It was a duck!!! Isn't that so sad? We've got to put screens up.
First #1) I made lasagna for the first time ever yesterday. Somehow for a baby shower for our dear friend in our mom's club, my sister volunteered me for lasagna and herself for the cake and I'm the cake decorator in the family. Go figure. Her cake looked gorgeous though. I'll post a pic when I have more time. The lasagna went very well and I think it was actually very yummy. Well, it went smooth if you don't count when I was standing in the aisle at Kroger asking my mom to please tell me how she makes hers and her telling me to look at the recipe and me screaming into my cell phone that I don't have a recipe and then sheepishly realizing the recipe was on the side of the box of noodles I was holding. Oh, and the fact I still managed to only buy one jar on sauce when I needed two and had to run to my sis's in the pouring down rain 2 hours before the guests arrived while BGF was asleep. Does that stuff count?
First #2) I slept on the jersey knit sheets for the first time ever on Thursday night. I know, I know. I'm way behind the times. But I finally got some when Target had all sizes for $10 a few weeks ago. I have two friends who had told me that jersey knit sheets are the only thing their hubbies will sleep on, but they wear out quick. So, I was very curious. Now, I'm still not sure what I think. They are super, super soft and I love that. But, my pillow is so floppy. I don't like that. And having a hole in one of the pillow cases right out of the package (Talk about wearing out quick and of course I had thrown the receipt away 4 or 5 days before) did not help the matter. But Rhett does really like them. That's kind of weird that the husbands like them so well.
Anyway, got to run. Have to go to a wedding I've been dreading attending for about 6 months or so. Ya'll pray for me. It's really a tough situation.
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


2 comments:
Well, maybe Milo will stay the sweet Super Kitty that he is. The only frame of reference I have is our neighbor's kitty. But, he's been left outside and no one pays him ANY attention. That's probably the reason he's more aloof now. I hope Milo will stay sweet and fun and a good pet for BFG!
Love, Mel
Thanks for clearing that up! I'm glad he's still got a chance. That aloofness is why I don't like cats to begin with. Maybe since we rescued him, he will stay sweet. Regardless, there is a snip, snip in his future. LOL!
Post a Comment