Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bathroom HalfWay Redo



I have to start out today by saying Milo is the bestest kitty ever!!!!!! I just love him to pieces!!!! Baby Farm Girl and her two cousins (who live next door) adore him, too. We had beautiful weather yesterday and the three kids played outside all day with little Milo tagging along everywhere they went. It was so sweet! Well, the part where Milo "used" the sand box while the girls were playing in it wasn't so sweet, but was forgivable. :)


Anyway, check out my halfway redo on my bathroom. The shower curtains were one of my Target deals I never got to post given everything that has happened lately. They were on clearance for only $6.46 each and match perfectly!!!! I had to get two to cover that whole area with the built-in wood stuff for the whirl pool tub. I also got an around-the-toilet-rug in white for only $4.48!It was Fieldcrest brand and was originally like 18.00 or 20.00 AND Made in the USA!!! It's not in the picture yet. I'm waiting to get another one to go with it. Also, check out the hamper Rhett's grandparents got me for my birthday. I love it!!!! It hides things very well. :) So, this is just a small section done so far. I'll post more pics as we go along. BTW, I took this pic before we got the new toilet. Let me know what ya'll think. Look better? I'd love tips, comments, and advice, too!


Can you believe this ol' house has a whirlpool tub that actually works? Pretty wild. I absolutely love it!!! I have alot of foot pain and the jets feel great on it. Now, here's the downside. We have no shower. The previous owner's left like one of those shower heads that hook up to the tub spigot and they had hung one of those circle rods above the tub like you see with claw foot tubs. However, either they didn't hook it up good or the shower curtains I had on it were too heavy 'cause it's falling out of the ceiling now. I took the curtains down and am waiting for Rhett to fix it. But, here's the question: do we even need it? Rhett says we don't need a shower, we can just take baths. I looooovvvveeee baths, but sometimes a Mama can only squeeze in a 5 minute shower. I'm posting a survey and you tell me: could you live w/o a shower?


Mama Said

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the curtains! Love the colors! Love the price! Love it, love it, love it!

Love,
Mel

VoiceInTheWilderness said...

It looks great... love the curtains. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's nice to meet you!

 

Made by Lena