Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dansko Shoes



So, here are my new shoes. What'cha think? Probably the same thought Rhett and I had: They look like Amish shoes. Of course, I did have them on with shorts and white socks when we thought this. They are kind of homely looking. I think they will be supercute with jeans this winter. Anyway, the point of the shoe is not appearance, but function. I have ALOT of foot pain. I think I may have plantar fascitis (sp?). I was looking for Birkenstocks for my said foot pain at this shoe outlet store thing we have locally. Last spring, I found Birks for $25! No luck this year though. But I saw these and had never heard of Dansko. I went home and researched the brand. You can read reviews about them on Zappos. It sounds like these shoes have changed people's lives. So, I went back yesterday and got one pair to try them out. So far, so good. I really think they are helping my feet. People also say these shoes change their posture which helps their back. They are kind of weird, real loose in the back. But I think I really like them. The best part is they retail for about $120.00 and at this store I only paid $37.00. I think I'm going back today to buy a few more pair in different colors and styles. It's alot of money, but I will pay any price to make my feet feel better. Still don't have anything to wear this summer though. Oh,well!

Off to the shoe store and 99 cent day on ladies clothes at the thrift store,

Mama Said

No comments:

 

Made by Lena