skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hee, hee! Ha, ha! Look What I Found!
Look what I found at the thrift store! Sorry, Jac! I know you are crying your eyes out right now! I found TWO of these. They will hold 30 Stampin' Up! ink pads each! And I only paid . . . are you ready for this . . . I'm waiting for the drum roll . . . that's better . . . 99cents each!!!!!!!! Yes, thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I accept the prize for Deal of The Day! And to make it even better, they are actually a "name brand" of stamp pad storage boxes if you can imagine that. They are Napa Valley Box Company boxes. I researched them just a little. You can buy them off of ebay. I didn't get to investigate enough to see how good of deal I got. Regardless, it's a deal to me 'cause I need them! I probably could use even another one. I am just so tickled 'cause I just saw them laying in the floor at the store and thought Huh, I wonder if my stamp pads will fit in that. I'll just buy 'em and see and I'll bring them back if they don't. Ha! Okay, I'm getting a little to full of myself off of this deal. I'll stop. BTW, I also got 3 dresses and a pair of Liz Claiborne chocolate brown slacks all for 99 cents each.
2 comments:
No fair!!!!! Yes, I'm crying my eyes out now!!!!!
U GO GURL!! I stopped by the thrift store today...nada. But, I'm going to put the next "stuff your bag full event" on my calendar. Maybe I can score some deals on kid clothes then!
Post a Comment