Joined in the fun today over at Muffin Tin Monday. It was the perfect excuse to put off cleaning the house even more. Hee, hee!
I just used a plain brownie mix and this frosting recipe. I highly suggest you try it! Don't you love the bone sprinkles? Thank you, 75% off Halloween at Target! Always thinking ahead, ladies. I'm always thinking ahead. Of course, that's why I can't figure out why I'm so behind in daily life! LOL!
(BTW, we did not feed the brownie to the dog. I did give him some frosting, but we bought him his own doggie doughnut to be his birthday treat.)
Mama Said



8 comments:
The frosting sounds great! Nice tin!
Yummy tin!
looks great! also. the part where you said the brownie was from your dog's bday party... that part kinda scared me. but then i realized it was human food. and then i wasn't so scared. maybe.
Very cute! I'm always doing the same thing... buying something on clearance that I could use three months down the road... but then I forget where I put it, or why I bought it, and I wind up using it too soon or too late! :D
Yum! It looks great!
Aww, so cute, I love it!
Wow- you have one lucky dog- the best our canine friends get around here is the occasional table scraps...
(Oh, and fun muffin tin too!)
That would make any kid feel loved!
Post a Comment