Monday, February 22, 2010

Orange You Glad It's Muffin Tin Monday?

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

Today is Orange Day in the Color Series over at Muffin Tin Monday.

Here's what we came up with:


Cheetos, Cheese Toast, Tang, Orange Skittles, Mandarin Oranges, and Whales

This was fun and a chance to get BFG to try mandarin oranges one more time. Oh, she still hates them, but she didn't know what they were and tried them again. Hee, hee! I guess 5 years of making her try them means she really doesn't like them. I guess I'll put them on the Black Balled List with raisins.

Mama Said

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice tin! Cheese toast was a great idea!

Kelly said...

I like the whales. I don't think I've seen them before. Nice tin!

~LKB said...

Very yummy looking tin! We almost had cheese toast but I decided to go with cheese and crackers instead.

w said...

cheese toast sounds great! good job.

Ladynred said...

looks great and yummy!

Unknown said...

yuuuummmmm. Cheese toast. Great tins. Maybe your girl will decide one day that mandarinsare delish. Mine used to eat them but won't anymore.
Great Tin!

sunnymum said...

Too bad she doesn't like the mandarin oranges; they look really yummy.

 

Made by Lena