I am going nuts trying to decide on flu shots for this year! As soon as I decide one thing, I hear something that suggests we should do something else. I did think we would at least get the seasonal one, but now I'm reading that it is ushering in people getting the swine flu. The swine flu is already rampant in our area so we may get it before the vaccines are released anyway.
Who the heck knows what to do? I'm terrified either way! I don't trust the vaccine, but then I hear about kids and people my age dying right and left. The whole thing is so hyped up on both sides I feel insane!
After reading all the anti-swine flu vaccine stuff, I'm about ready to ditch all vaccinations. Of course, once Obama-care comes in that won't be an option. Actually, in Massachusetts ( I read) that they are trying to pass a bill that makes the swine flu vaccine mandatory! What country are we living in? Not a free one anymore.
Dazed and confused,
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment