Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ready or Not! Here Christmas Comes!

Yeppers, Christmas is less than two months away.

Are you ready? Have you started getting ready? Have you thought about it yet?

If you've never visited Organized Christmas, you have got to go check it out! The owner/author has several different plans to get you ready for the season so that it can be as stress-free as possible.

One of the plans, The Christmas Countdown starts this week! It's not too late to get started! The main focus of this week is printing their materials for a Christmas notebook and getting ready to plan.

My sister and I are doing it this year, by golly. We ARE doing it! I made both of us the notebooks. Um, okay, hers was her belated birthday present from July. See why I need a Christmas planner.

I'm one of those people who starts my Christmas shopping in January and get most of it done. It's the rest of the stuff that hits me all at once at crunch time and I flat out crumble. I cry, I scream, I stamp my feet, I just absolutely fall apart. I've been getting a little better the past year or two. I just love my family too much to ruin their Christmas every year with my procrastination and my Martha Stewart demands on myself.

So, want to join us in planning for a fun-filled, stress-free Christmas season?
Mama Said

1 comment:

Carly said...

WHAT!!! I am so not ready for Christmas, but as you said I am sure that it will be here too soon!

 

Made by Lena