Well, for those of you keeping up with my secondary infertility, I wanted to let you know that I did "have my monthly visitor" after our first IUI attempt last month.
So, now we are on Round 2. I went into today for the ultrasound to see how many eggs. I bet you can't guess how many? LOL! Okay, you got it: 2! One on each side. I'm really hoping this ups our chances. But I'm trying to stay grounded and focused on God's plan for us, not our wants. It's so hard with all the hormones to control this emotional roller coaster. But God's helping. He even put me behind a beat up little truck today with the bumper sticker: "Trust in God's Plan For You." And I do. My spirit and my heart do. But a reminder to my flesh and my emotions is always a good thing.
Pray for us please. This experience is really difficult for me. Three and half years of focused trying has just worn me out. I don't see how people try for ten, fifteen, and even twenty years. I was already emotionally drained and the ups and downs with these hormones are crazy. I'm anxious to be me again and to move forward with our lives. After trying with IUI and after the upcoming surgery to remove the ovarian cyst and uterine polyp, we believe we have done our part and want to focus on the blessings we have and move forward.
Let the mood swings begin!
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


2 comments:
Hey my dear friend!
Wow--that blog brought tears to my eyes! I admire you and your strength...you are such a blessing to me and so many others. You have such a kind, kind heart and I just know God has a wonderful plan for you all! No matter the outcome I know you will be just fine and will find peace and joy with whatever happens. Love ya and miss you bunches!
Casi
I'm placing my bet for twin boys this time!! LOL!!!!
At least that way I would get to hold one of them a lot! Because I know you would need lots of help and since I'm so close by.... ;)
Jacquelyn
Post a Comment