Well, I absolutely have NOT been moody and hormonal at ALL during fertility treatment. No way! Not me! I have been SO calm and collected. I have NOT yelled at my family, NOT fussed at Rhett non-stop, and absolutely have NOT cried my eyes out over every little ol' thing. I have NOT reamed Rhett out so many times that he did NOT ask me if I was ready to leave him. That's how NOT bad I've been! Of course NOT! I have been the PICTURE PERFECT example of a meek and gentle spirit.
One Sunday morning, Rhett did NOT think he saw a skunk in the neighbor's yard. He did NOT spend the better part of an hour outside trying to decide if it was. And there's NO WAY he started to get his gun to shoot it only to discover that it was NOT the neighbor's little black and white shitz-zu! Whatever! He is so NOT trigger-happy.
The other day I NO WAY, NO HOW accused Rhett of losing one of our big soup mugs. Whatever! That is so NOT me! And I certainly did NOT spend 15 minutes looking through all the cabinets sure that he had misplaced it. And since I did NOT do that, I NEVER in a million years would have found the soup mug a few minutes later in the sink where I had NOT used it a few hours earlier. I am MUCH too with-it for that to EVER happen.
I absolutely did NOT spend an entire day creating Monster Mash videos of my family at Oriental Trading's Monster Mash-up. Seriously, who would spend hours on end doing something like that? It's NOT like I had anything else to do. And it did NOT make me so happy that I actually stayed in a good mood all day. Rhett was NOT relieved to have a break from all my fussing. That's for sure. So NOT relieved that he did NOT watch the videos over and over again with me. If you have NO desire to see what the Monster Mash Up is all about, I highly do NOT recommend you trying it. It was so NOT fun!
Happy Not Me-ing!
Mama Said


3 comments:
Monster mash-up looks like fun! I have a feeling that I may spend a little too much time playing with this tonight! Enjoyed your post!
enjoyed the post!!! Its ok I'm always cranky on mondays...something about having a long weekend of doing nothing!
LOL! You're too funny... :0)
Jacquelyn
Post a Comment