Thursday, June 18, 2009

At What Point . . .

. . .do you deem it one of those days?

Is it during your morning prayer time when you sneeze while your head is bent over your prayer journal and you end up pulling a muscle that runs from your head down your neck to the middle of your back and it hurts to move the rest of the day?

Is it when you are doing laundry and you look up to see the termite guys you were not expecting at all OR when you look down and remember you put on a pink bra under a white flowered shirt with the plans to change it later before you went to town?

Is it when your dog digs up your plant and drags and chews it up all over the house while you were taking a bath and you knew you shouldn't have left him unattended but after all he's a teenager now and has just been barking for more freedom?

Is it when you paper cut yourself on 5 sheets of thin card stock and are pouring blood everywhere and it's your second paper cut in less than 48 hours on the same hand making you look a tad bit silly with two bandaged up fingertips and making you even more crazy-paranoid about a staph infection because your daughter has impetigo on her bum?

Or how about this . . .
Is it when you go to the library for the Summer Reading Program puppet show and somehow end up scoring a dog house for $20 and suddenly it seems to be one of those days!!! (Of course, you have to keep reminding yourself of your blessing as you go to pick it up in 95 degree weather in your brother-in-law's truck that has no A/C. But still . . .)

Having one of those days,
Mama Said

2 comments:

Growing Hearts said...

You are hilarious! LOL!

I'm assuming the cardstock papercuts are from Father's Day cards?? You go, girl! I haven't even started (and I think I'm the one who reminded you that we had to make them!).

The doghouse was DEFINITELY a great score! I'm jealous! Oh, well, I guess Honey will okay huddled under the plastic slide during the gale-force winds and sideways rain during our ever-many severe thunderstorms! LOL!!!

Melissa said...

Ya'll crack me up!

I've had a string of "one of those days" recently. I feel your pain!

Love, Mel

 

Made by Lena