Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not Me! Monday


First of all, Sunday was NOT a perfect, gorgeous spring day. We totally did NOT go to a state park and hike around to some beautimus waterfalls. And, of course, we did NOT make BFG walk the trails with us for 2 hours! And BFG and I were NOT whining and griping and about to drop by the end. We are so NOT like that! And BFG's favorite part of the whole trip was NOT the very cheesy time tunnel at the visitor center just because it had a black light and made her shirt look cool. Whatever!



BFG did NOT spray the cat with air freshener for fun. And she does NOT call it "the air conditioner." And we NEVER have a confusing conversation every time she talks about using it.



BFG did NOT strip down to the buff the other evening and tell us she needed some air. And while being in the buff, she totally did not run around the house singing, "I am a girl like Mocha!" Mocha is NOT our cat. And I am NOT wondering if BFG has reached some developmental milestone about anatomy.



And the biggest thing I did NOT do this week was NOT during my research on collie dogs. I did NOT google "rough collie message boards" trying to find out pros and cons of owning this breed. And since I did NOT google that, I totally did NOT find one that I clicked on and found an adorable picture of a collie. And then I did NOT proceed to click on the messages and the messages were NOT all lonely women in need of a different kind of companionship if ya' DON'T know what I mean. I am NOT so naive that I skimmed down through them waiting to see someone mention their collie dog. I did NOT for a split second think it was a site for single people who own collies to meet. And I did NOT get suspicious when no one mentioned their dog at all.



Finally, I am NOT going to be offline for (gasp! panic attack!) two or three days while our bathroom floor is being ripped out and replaced. Because it is NOT our only bathroom and I do NOT have to go stay at my parents'.



Happy Not Me-ing!
Mama Said

No comments:

 

Made by Lena