Aaaaaah!!!! We are finally back in our house! Of course, the bathroom floor took longer than it was supposed to, which meant staying with my parents for longer. I have just been a nerve ending all week. None of us got any sleep at my parents' and have all been ornery. And I'm sorry to say but after 24 hours I totally remembered why I couldn't wait to move out when I was 18. I love my parents dearly, but either I am too much like them or I am way different. It's a toss up. LOL!
Well, off to continue the clean-up! How is it that one project always puts a layer of dust and grime over every surface in the whole house? Oh, well. I'll post pics as soon as I can.
Toodles,
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment