Thursday, March 19, 2009

Eew!


Okay, okay. I remember how much I hated the mice being in our house.


And I'm super happy that our cat Mocha is a mouser. Unfortunately, she's a birder, too. But I refuse to give the mice warning with a bell collar. (Did I tell ya'll about Mocha Millie? We found her/she found us the same day our guinea hen died.)


And I've tolerated and even come to be happy to see the dead mice that Mocha brings to the door to show me. A dead mouse outside is better than a live one inside, right?


But I have to draw the line when I am outside and Mocha is running toward me with a mouse in her mouth.


The mouse she's playing "cat & mouse" with.


The one that is STILL SQUEAKING!!!!


Yes, I ran.

I am so not that country, ya'll.

Mama Said

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yeah, I watched one of our cats catch and play with a field mouse the other day. I always have to remember to say,"Good kitty."
Re: your question on naming the farm: we just come up with ours after seeing what goes on. For instance, we live in a hollow and there are a million frogs, which my then 1yo son called "hoppies." Thus, Hoppy Hollow Farm. Our place in TN is called Four Feathers Farm - 4 of us, we were always finding feathers there. It just came to me. You'll get it - when it's the right time.

 

Made by Lena