Monday, July 5, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday


Here was our quick and easy Muffin Tin this week: pb & j crackers, my grandmother-in-law's homemade dill pickles (BFG's fave), Cheetos, applesauce (to eat with a straw for fun), shredded cheddar, and peanut butter and chocolate Bugles (Have you tried these? They are insanely good!). I loved sharing the crackers with BFG because it was one of my favorite snacks my mom made me when I was a kid. You first mix the pb and jelly together on a plate before you spread it on the crackers. It is sooooo yummy! She loved it too!
Have a happy Muffin Tin Monday! I'm off to the OB for a check up!
Mama Said

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the PB&J. Great tin!

Jamie said...

Looks yummy!

Jenny said...

Oh, for some reason that totally reminds me of how my great aunt would always mix molasses and margarine together before putting it on something. I forgot about that.

Jen said...

it looks good...why is it that a straw can make everything "funner" lol

 

Made by Lena