Right after my last post, I got pregnant. Seriously, right after. It was kind of funny because we went on a trip out of state to visit my friend and I did all the "wrong" stuff on that trip. I drank caffeine (oh the horrors!), I sat as long as possible in the hotel's hot tub (what a bad girl I am!), and get this---I even drank samples at the distillery tour!!!!! (Oh, how could I dare break all the infertility rules!!!) I don't know if God was just waiting for me to cut loose a little or what! Or He could have thought we might change our minds. No joke, both Rhett and I were sitting on my friend's couch watching her and her hubs chase after three kids and we both had the same thought: We've got it made. Having just BFG is so easy! Esp. now that she's getting older. Hmmm, do we really want to spend all this time and money trying for more? And . . . BAM!
Seriously, I'm not gonna pretend to know what God was/is thinking. We are just so grateful that He has allowed us this blessing! And grateful that He did so without any further fertility treatments so that He can have ALL the glory!
So, that's where I've been. Dealing with 24/7 morning sickness and terrible migraines. But I think that is passed or passing now. I'm starting to get back on track. I'm 16 weeks now and we're going tomorrow to have one of those 3D ultrasounds to find out the gender! I can't wait! We didn't find out what BFG was, but have opted to with this one. And I am so excited to see!
Oh, and the reason there is two tests in the pic is because Rhett didn't believe it. Although he didn't believe the 2nd one either, but I told him to get over it. I was pg! How many sticks do I have to pee on? Seriously!
Mama Said


2 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think those two little lines are one of the best sights EVER! ;) Can't wait to hear about the gender... We're traveling here and there until the last week of July, but I REALLY look forward to planning a get together after that!
Em
I did five sticks. I wanted to be super duper sure.
Thanks for stopping by. Congrats!
Post a Comment