My OB visit went well. Oh, except for the fact I think this was the visit I exposed to the doc just how crazy I am. (He's a new dr. to me 'cause my OB quit delivering.) I try to keep that under wraps as long as possible. But when you're this crazy, it's hard to keep quiet for long. Of course, I'm sure it's marked in my file anyway like Elaine from Seinfeld.
So, I go into this huge dissertation to him about my IBS symptoms coming back, can I take calcium supplements, and how I just couldn't figure out how many Flintstones to take and what kind because I was sure my iron was low because I was on the verge of passing out all day every day.
After I finish, he says, "Well, I'm pretty sure you're almost passing out because your blood pressure is too low."
Oh. Well, that just makes too much sense! When will I learn to keep my mouth shut and glean what I need to know from the people I'm paying to tell me?
So, now I'm having to increase fluids. That is just too much fun when you are already in the bathroom every five minutes. I'm thinking of moving the TV in there and just living there for the next 6 months. And I'm increasing my salt intake. By the end of the day yesterday, I had retained so much fluid that my belly was double the size it was the day before! And I still felt faint. Aaaaaagh!
Gulp, gulp, gulp,
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment