I was cleaning out my purse and found an old appointment card for the fertility clinic. It was for the very last time I was there when I saw this baby's heartbeat.
The emotions I felt seeing that card were weird! That clinic represents alot of ups and downs of hope and despair. Going there began as a hopeful thing that led to a hate of having to go. I started out not liking my doctor very much at all to him becoming one of my favorite doctors I've had (and that was before I got pg). A place I dreaded to go with a vengeance became a lifeline as they ran all the tests to ensure my baby was alive those first few weeks of pregnancy. The place that was to be our last step in this trying-to-conceive battle became a place where we saw the beginning of a new life to be added to our family.
I know all those trips to the fertility clinic were stepping stones God placed in our life and I thank Him for our journey.
But one feeling about the clinic rings out above all the other----
So Long, Clinic! Praise the Lord I'm done with you!!!
Making a joyful noise unto my Saviour,
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment