I am worn out! It's been a loooong week starting with last Friday when Rhett had his wisdom teeth cut out. We've been eating instant mashed potatoes and boxed mac & cheese all week long! I'm sick of it, but I sure wasn't cooking if he wasn't eating!
Rhett's grandmother went to the emergency room again with her blood pressure. She's okay, still the same really. So, I'm worried about her. That also meant his parents brought BFG home early so I only got half of her room cleaned out. I got to clean out the rest with her "helping" me. Translate that into I didn't get to throw much away andit took me twice as long! Her room looks good though. I'll post pics sometime soon. Her room really took us all week.
We lost a chicken (I'll tell that story later!) and a belt on our lawn mower broke.
I made my back-to-school deals errands run and hosted a playdate. Luckily, my friend brought the food! Yay! It was yummy!
I am just so tired and it is sooooo hot here! I just want to curl up and sleep the rest of the day!
Trying to get a nap in,
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment