Thursday, May 21, 2009

Any More Boxes?



Oh! Come on now! Really, I need a few more!


Stacked up in every room is just not enough!


And in every corner is not enough either!


We could really use a few more bagged up linens to trip over! And Rocky has simply not had enough $20 jumbo Space Bags to chew up!



We love'em so much that we're even keeping the empty ones around!
What's that? Rhett has about 15 more boxes in the truck! Yes!
And our storage bin is almost empty now after 15 months? All right!
Wait, what? You mean I've got a find a place to put all this stuff!
Hmm . . . maybe the storage unit wasn't so expensive after all!
Unpacking like a mad woman over a year later,
Mama Said

2 comments:

Tara said...

Wow. Thats a lot of boxes. You are doing better than I am, we've been here two years this month and I still have stuff in boxes in the workshop! I keep wondering if I've made it this long, what could I possibly need out of those boxes!? Good luck finding homes for your long lost stuff! :)

Leah said...

MckMama skipped the Not Me's this week, but you can still participate in Toot Your Horn Tuesday! Come on by
www.sillylittlesparrow.com

 

Made by Lena