
They turned out really cute! I never knew my mom's favorite TV show was Spongebob or that when my mother-in-law goes shopping that she buys acorns! The best prompt is My (Mama, Nana, Whatever) always tells me . . . . BFG's answers were: to clean up (my mom), to eat healthy stuff (my MIL), and when I'm in trouble (me). (I really don't know where she got that! Not me!)
On the front of the construction paper, I made a little flower-thingy with her handprint. We used tempera paint. The flower is her hand, the grass is her fingertips, the bees and ladybugs are her fingerprints. I went back and drew in the details on the bugs with a fine-tipped Sharpie. I just thought they turned out pretty cute! I'm going to have them laminated tomorrow. I thought about doing it every year for the next several years to get a laugh off of what her answers are. I even thought about doing a modified one for my mom myself with more meaningful, in-depth answers. But all three of us are sick now, so that may wait til next year. I am going to do a version of it for Father's Day though. I'm so excited! Men are way too hard to buy for or even make stuff for.
Happy Mama's Day!
Mama Said


1 comment:
Thanks for the idea! I think the grandmas loved it! I did a miniature size version with magnets on the back. Sweet!
Post a Comment