Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

That's What Little Boys Are Made Of . . .



Uh, could we check that again?



Someone obviously didn't know BFG and her cousin.


Sorry I didn't get a picture of the snake. I was too busy trying to kill it. Maybe next time.
(On a side note, see BFG's green t-shirt? It says "My Grandma Sells Candles". I bought it second-hand. And I will confess how mean I am. Sometimes I send her off to her grandmother's wearing the shirt just for a laugh. Hee, hee! Like when I know they are going somewhere. Ha!)
Fightin' off critters right and left,
Mama Said

1 comment:

Growing Hearts said...

Great pics! I would love a copy of them.

Yeah, I don't think Princess and BFG know that they are SUPPOSED to be scared of those slimy, crawly, wormy, nasty, dirty..uh things. ;)

 

Made by Lena