Sunday, November 9, 2008

Reese's Overload

Okay, so maybe $30 worth of 75% off candy from Target was a little too much. It is alot of candy. Since I bought it, that's just about all we have been eating. Seriously, BFG's eating it for breakfast and so are we. We're all acting wild & crazy on our sugar high. It's really not that fun to have your child and husband bouncing off the walls or picking up the trails of candy wrappers from all over the house. And I bought all of this candy immediately after having a cavity filled. And I had been wondering how on this earth I had gotten a cavity and how I would do everything possible not to get another one. Ha! Forget a cavity. I'll probably be in a diabetic coma by the time we dig into the last bag.

I'm totally blaming Reese's. I bought big huge bags of Reese's mixes. We've got everything--Fastbreak, Nutrageous, Sticks, Cups, Pieces, etc. We even have the Reese's Cups with caramel. First time I ever tried them and let me tell you---they are darn tootin' fabulous!!! It's like I'm addicted to Reese's. About every 30 minutes (or less), I have to have my fix. I sneak off out to the sunporch and grab a handful of candy. And so are Rhett and BFG. It's like a revolving door out to the sunporch. What is it about Reese's? It's like peanut butter, but not. It's just so Reese's! My tongue is even sore I guess from swirling the candy all around trying to get all the joy I can from it. This is crazy! I'm getting the feeling the candy is not going to last as long as I had planned.

Oh, no! It's been 31 minutes and 12 seconds!
Gotta run before Reese's withdrawal kicks in,
Mama Said

No comments:

 

Made by Lena