Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Down & Out Once Again

Ya'll been wondering where I am? Well, last week, I was super busy getting ready for my annual Christmas stampin' class. It's my favorite and I went a little overboard. Then, I woke up Sunday morning and . . .ta da! I couldn't move! Well, I could but with alot of pain. Now, that is some serious stampin' when you can't move the next day! LOL!

I really don't know what caused it. I have been going to physical therapy twice a week for my neck and lower back for the past 3 weeks. But it's my middle back that is whacked out right now. It is crazy how bad it hurts. Ranks right up there with the gas pain in my shoulder after the laparoscopy. My mom came and took me into physical therapy today. Yes, the pain is so bad I feel it's unsafe to drive. After a massage, heat therapy, and some kind of electric tingle things, I'm feeling a tad better. I can now at least get out of bed.

This setback has been so depressing. I supposed to be getting better!!!! Not having more pain!!! What's the deal? I know God has a lesson in here somewhere for me. I hope I learn it soon.

Mama Said

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi My Friend!
Something told me today that something was wrong and you weren't feeling well and I got busy and forgot to call ya. I'm sooo sorry about your back. PLease let me know what I can do. Get well soon!

Love ya,
Casi

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry about your back. Who knew stamping was a hazardous hobby? ;) I hope it's better soon.

Love ya,
Mel

 

Made by Lena