Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Official . . .

It's official . . . my dear friend admitted to me yesterday that I'm mentally ill. Yes, finally someone besides me said it out loud!!! I'm glad too 'cause it's hard work trying to convince everyone that I have a problem. I think she meant emotionally disturbed. No, wait! Maybe just that I've got alot of emotional problems . . . I mean stuff going on. Whatever she meant, I got a big laugh off of it and it helped me get over my poor-pitiful-me-ness. And I don't blame her really. I was complaining about me complaining. That's how good I am at complaining! It's an art really. I should post a tutorial on it sometime.





I think we're actually gonna pull it off. I think we're gonna make it to Florida this time. My back is feeling better. Not completely healed but better. So, prayerfully the ride in the car won't send it into a relapse. But don't worry. I'm packing my pills. We are going to have fun on this vacation even if I'm drugged up and half-asleep the whole time. Gosh darn it! Actually, everyone would probably have a better time if I was so I wouldn't be complaining and terrified of everything. Ya'll know how paranoia goes along with my mental illness and all.




Like our turkey? Super simple. Used washable markers on a cone coffee filter (the natural brown ones) and doused it with water. I free-handed the turkey body, used a circle punch for the eyes, and a flower punch for the feet.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna post my muffin tin early. It's a super cute turkey food craft (meaning the food looks like a turkey; not using turkey). I think ya'll will like it. After that, I'll see ya'll in a week.

Happy Thanksgiving! God bless!

Mama Said

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,
You know I love ya even if you are mentally ill! :) No really I'm still laughing about that too. I'm glad it helped with your mood. Laughter is the best medicine sometimes! BTW--LOVE the turkey! How CUTE!

 

Made by Lena