Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tammy Faye Ain't Got Nothin' on BFG!




Check out Baby Farm Girl! Isn't that a riot? She's really been into fixin' up her Barbie. Every time I turned around I found her in the bathroom with my stuff out all over the place. I had decluttered all my make-up when we moved. So, I found some super cheap make-up at Big Lots for her. I knew it was going to be a dark color, but this was one of the funniest things I've seen. It looked like she had just caked dirt all over her and Barbie's face. And look how proud she is in the first picture! The best part was the whole time she's putting powder on Barbie, BFG was saying, "Is this how Aunt Jacquelyn does it?" And when she finished, she said, "There. Does this look like Aunt Jacquelyn?" So, ya'll that know us, what'cha think: Does it look like Aunt Jac.?

ROFL,

Mama Said

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are so precious!! ;) And, her hair is so blonde!! I hope you're having a GREAT summer so far!

- Em

Anonymous said...

She's learned from the best! LOL! That's exactly how I do it - I just use a wee bit lighter shade! :)

Looking past the brown beard, the first picture looks totally like you, J., when you were little! That is really uncanny!

Love,
The Make-up Queen - Jacquelyn

Melissa said...

The spittin' image! (Minus the five o'clock shadow of course).

BTW, with her hair down she looks SO much older. I don't think i've ever seen her with it down. How cute!!

Love,
Mel

 

Made by Lena